A7/A7r sketch on SAR

Started Oct 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
joger
Senior MemberPosts: 2,690Gear list
Like?
Re: A7/A7r sketch on SAR
In reply to parallaxproblem, Oct 13, 2013

parallaxproblem wrote:

I bought my first X700 in 1991 (to replace an almost identical, stolen XG-M bought in 1985) and liked both the camera and the styling very much at the time (and would have liked a Nikon F3 even more), however it seems a bit sad that 22 (or 28) years later we have to stop looking to the future and start looking at the past. Why did people suddenly start getting so fearful of the future?

how does the outline design of the camera body relate to your photography possibilities?

Who cares if there is a know or a button her and there as long as the images that come out are fantastic?

I never liked the NEX design but I would have accepted it if there were a FF sensor in it with >> 30 Mpixel - if fact I couldn't be less influenced by the outside look of a camera - yet I have to say that I really like my Plaubel:

that's a masterpiece in design - form follow function

but I understand that the smaller is better faction is now very unhappy - but a bit bigger is always good IMHO

I would say that the Plaubel even looks more futuristic then any NEX ever

-- hide signature --

“The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view.” Albert Einstein
don't feed trolls - ignore them

joger's gear list:joger's gear list
Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Canon TS-E 90mm f/2.8 Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow