A7/A7r sketch on SAR

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
joger
Senior MemberPosts: 2,528Gear list
Like?
Re: re: still ugly like hell...
In reply to jpr2, 9 months ago

jpr2 wrote:

...yet some seem to like it more rendered like this than on the previous sketch:

why, but WHY the hunchback design???

jpr2

are you a fashion victim or a photographer?

Who care's about the casing for the sensor as long as the sensor is outstanding? I'd even buy the new Corvette C7 and prefer it maybe over my sports car since it has a fantastic engine

I care about the sensor the possibilities it would give me - the camera design needs to be black and it has to have a hole in front of the sensor that fits (with an adapter maybe) my lenses - and it has to have a release button - the rest is childish nitpicking.

Are you seriously basing your camera decision on the look of the body?

Hopefully it looks really ugly for people and nobody buys it so the price drops for selling them to people who are interested in the image quality

(not to be read to seriously - just a bit kidding)

this looks really sexy to me:

IQ 180 back from Phase One - but who cares how the Sensor looks like?

-- hide signature --

“The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view.” Albert Einstein
don't feed trolls - ignore them

joger's gear list:joger's gear list
Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Canon TS-E 90mm f/2.8 Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow