A7/A7r sketch on SAR

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
joger
Senior MemberPosts: 2,577Gear list
Like?
Re: A7/A7r sketch on SAR
In reply to PVCdroid, 11 months ago

actually I could't care less about the camera design - my it be this way or another way - I am searching for a high res sensor that's attachable to my Canon lenses - and that's exactly what the A7R seems to be.

I hope it has not:

• articulating screen

• built in flash

I hope it get's:

• GPS and WiFi

• and outstanding 3x Mpixel sensor

• a good 3rd party adapter with full operation for the aperture for my EF lenses

everything else is just negligibly from my point of view.

It will be for sure:

• lighter then my 5D II

• a better sensor then my 5D II

• more DR and resolution

• cheaper then a Canon's possible offer in this area

What else do I need to know?

Well let the party start next Tuesday 15th - then we wait a bit until the 3rd party adapters seem to work properly and then I'll give it a try.

My 300 f/2.8 L IS USM II and my TS-E 17 and TS-E 90 can't wait to put their light on a sensor Canon obviously won't do any time soon - AF is almost irrelevant for me - if it would work - I would use it of course but normally I can live with MF as well.

I work with life view most of the time and with 10x magnification plus MF from tripod - so good ISO 100 performance is fine for me - make is nice enough at ISO 3200 and I am happy as can be

-- hide signature --

“The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view.” Albert Einstein
don't feed trolls - ignore them

joger's gear list:joger's gear list
Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Canon TS-E 90mm f/2.8 Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow