A7/A7r sketch on SAR

Started Oct 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
PVCdroid
Senior MemberPosts: 2,173Gear list
Like?
Re: A7/A7r sketch on SAR
In reply to wictred, Oct 11, 2013

wictred wrote:

I can't wait to see what's the excuse this time when the "100% sure" rumor turns out to be a bunch of crap.

My guess:

"The sources were mislead by Sony."

or

"There was some confusion because I got an old sketch but I knew 100% sure that this is not the final design, it just was not posted this way!"

or

"The viewfinder hump in the sketch was misinterpreted as being a 100% hump and actually is not a 100% hump."

What's really funny or sad is that an artist's sketch is rated as an SR5 rumor. As I've said in the past, I wonder how many customers have put off buying something they really wanted over the past 1.5 years due to SAR stating that the FF NEX is just around the corner. Now it's not only "not" around the corner but may not happen at all. Many of his rumors are a big disservice to us enthusiasts imho. I know I struggled with my decision to buy the NEX-7 in June based on his rumors. I think his "trusted resources" have been playing games with him for a long time.

PVCdroid's gear list:PVCdroid's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony Alpha 7R
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow