Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
arry_girl
Regular MemberPosts: 202Gear list
Like?
onOne Perfect Photo Suite 8 Beta now available
9 months ago

I had signed up for the PPS8 public beta & received word it was now available for download. It looks like it's now open to all. In case anyone is interested, here's the link.  Scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll see a link to join their public beta forum as well.

Be aware since it's the first beta, it's not complete nor does not have all Effects/Filters included yet. I've only had a quick play but one thing I really like is the added ability to adjust preset layers individually as well as the master opacity. There are also more options to control each preset.

If you join the beta forum you'll see the bugs/problems others have noted but for those trying to decide about upgrading (like me), it's a great opportunity to take it for a test drive.  I've only tried it in CS6 running OSX Mountain Lion & so far, am liking what I see.  It's not perfect nor a final release (as with any beta) but if any of you want to give it a whirl, head over to the link I posted above.

~arry

arry_girl's gear list:arry_girl's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ100 Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow