Getting NEX FF wouldn't improve my low light performance?

Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
Sonyshine
Senior MemberPosts: 4,457Gear list
Like?
Re: Legacy lenses and fast legacy lenses.....
In reply to rayman 2, 9 months ago

rayman 2 wrote:

dpyy wrote:

Sonyshine wrote:

A FF lens faster than F4 will be H U G E and V E R Y expensive....they may follow in due course...

No I understand there is a physical limitation but that's why I'm trying to figure out what exactly am I gaining from NEX to NEX FF?

Very simple ! Hords of people wanted that FF Nex from Sony for ONE major reason !

Thats legacy lenses !

If you are heavily invested into Leicaflex glass and you are now an orphaned user because that system has been taken from the market the FF Nex is the best way to keep your old legacy system

going...

Same for Canon FD and Olympus OM and Minolta MD.. and Leica M and Contax SLR etc etc etc......

They all have boatloads of fast lenses in the program........

The FF nex is the solution !!! Itzs also the cheapest entry into FF and that format is what the legacy lenses were made for .....

Peter

This is very true but the original post was about the list of new Sony FF lenses. 

Sonyshine's gear list:Sonyshine's gear list
Nikon 1 V1 Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Micro Nikkor 40mm F2.8 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow