I never thought I would miss Jimmy Carter...

Started Oct 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
vadimraskin
Senior MemberPosts: 3,585Gear list
Like?
Re: I never thought I would miss Jimmy Carter...
In reply to taintedcamera, Oct 10, 2013

taintedcamera wrote:

rb59020 wrote:

Huffingto Post

"Former President Jimmy Carter said Monday that if he were back in the White House, he would work with Republicans and Democrats to secure more funding for affordable housing and urge more flexibility in resolving differences involving the critical issue."

"I would work as harmoniously as I could with other members of the Congress, and with both Democrats and Republicans, to figure out how we can face a time of great deficits."

Not exactly from the Obama playbook.

The Tea Party faction in Congress would eat Jimmy Carter alive. Now you know why Carter only served one term.

Carter served only one term because of the economic mess he caused for the American people. His efforts for the disassembly of the American military and those good paying civillian jobs, didn't help his chance for a second term.

IMO....

As soon as Barrack and the Democrats can destroy all means of available funds for the military, by 'purposely creating an atmosphere' for overloading the system with entitlements, their 'end game' can finally be resolved.
(IMO) The difference today here is, the NWO is getting closer to reality.

Is it safe to assume from your response that you are in favor of MORE military spendings at the expense  of social programs?

vadimraskin's gear list:vadimraskin's gear list
Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus E-30 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
:-)New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow