Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
J D Wells
Junior MemberPosts: 47
Like?
Amazing A77. Fantastic Florence.
10 months ago

Hello to all at DPREVIEW. Hope life is good with everyone. The A77 continues to amaze me. I have used this camera since it's inception and unlike other kit I have owned and used I have never once not stopped liking it. It has become the camera I reach for first on all projects and which I use in conjunction with the Nikon D800 E. The image quality is excellent and all clients are happy.

Well onto Florence...As a professional photographer it is a dream and a nightmare. A dream as it is a truly unique and beautiful place. A nightmare for the very same reasons. It's been done a billion times before and the millions of visitors in July were doing it all over again but that is just part of the game and I love to play it. Despite it's fame Florence like Rome and Venice basks in the heat of it's Mediterranean climate while retaining that quintessential Italian feeling that has to be authentic and cannot be replicated. It makes you love it and want to explore. In short it is well worth a visit. For those who go...hope you have a great time there. But for everyone I hope that you enjoy the pictures for now. Best wishes to all.

J D Wells

For anyone who may be interested my main body of work can be found here:

www.picturethispicturethat.com

Valencia and Rome were also shot using the A77 with Carl Zeiss.

Over the Roof Tops

Height of an Empire

Heart of the City

Pisa

Florence

Sunset Over the Arno

Ponte Vecchio

Walk of the Medicci

Conqueror of the Seas

Lighting the Horizon

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow