D610 to be announced within 48 hours (as of 10/5)

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
A list of irks.
In reply to Alan Brown, 11 months ago

Alan Brown wrote:

What irked me so much with this circular argument was calling everyone's integrity into question. Those on this forum, who 'say' they clean their sensor... well you just can't believe them.

The past tense?  Like it's over and you've achieved the last word?

Hardly.

What irks me so much is that you don't distinguish between being asked for specificity on this issue and being accused of not having "integrity," generally, as a person.

What irks me so much is that you don't distinguish between my calling *your* knowledge into question and my calling "everyone's integrity into question."

What irks me so much is that when I asked how we might know everyone's successful with sensor cleaning attempts, you accuse me of saying that everyone "lies" about trying to clean their sensors, at all.

That's a general slur on all visitors and also regulars who have posted of DPR for, literally, years.

What irks me so much is that you confuse anyone who questions *you*, on one issue, with casting general aspersions on "regulars who have posted of DPR for, literally, years."

Irks, irks, irks.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow