In reply to RBFresno, Oct 9, 2013

RBFresno wrote:

vadimraskin wrote:

RBFresno wrote:

Obamacare's Financial Unraveling: Predictable and Predicted

RB

http://www.dpreview.com/members/2305099006/challenges

it was written by:

"Charles Blahous is a senior research fellow at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, a public trustee for the Social Security and Medicare Programs, and formerly the deputy director of President George W. Bush's National Economic Council, serving as executive director of the bipartisan President's Commission to Strengthen Social Security"

If he adsvised GWB on the economy, I would not trust his opinion for sht...

Blahous is also as one of the two public trustees for the Social Security and Medicare Programs under the Obmamas Administration

...and both programs are in trouble. Some trustee he is...

Besides: economic predictions are like weather forecasts:

????

50/50. Nobody really knows what will happen until the Law is allowed to work! So far it hasn't been fully implemented. SCOTUS knoked down of the major requirements and GOP controlled states jumped on it and decided to let Feds pick up the cost to ensure citizens of those states WHILE screaming that the Law doesn't work.

It is like allowing your mother-in-law to purchase all the food, come and cook in your kitchen, while locking all the intencils and spices and THEN complain that the food doesn't taste good BEFORE it is ready!

Unlike my mother in law (may she rest in peace), the author (Blahous) received his PhD in computational quantum chemistry from the University of California at Berkeley and his BA from Princeton University, where he won the McKay Prize in Physical Chemistry.

i see you are not big on analogies.

anyway, his esteemed degrees in chemistry don't make him an authority on complex economical issues. I am sure he is a very smart fella but I would rather not to defer to his opinion.

Next, I expect to be told not to trust what anyone says who is from Berkeley!

Gosh, the stupidity has no limits...

Yeah, those stupid Princeton Chemistry Award winners and PhD's from Berkeley who have served our Government under both Bush and Obama, and who are Trustees of Social Security and Medicare.

degrees from Princeton and Barkley in chemical analysis? OK, then I am qualified to be a doctor with my engineering degree.

BTW, what are your credentials?

i don't try to envision economic future of the country. I would rather stick to balancing my check book.

RB

vadimraskin's gear list:vadimraskin's gear list
Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus E-30 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow