D610 to be announced within 48 hours (as of 10/5)

Started Oct 6, 2013 | Discussions thread
Alan Brown
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,903Gear list
Like?
and no one ever really walked on the moon..
In reply to Nikonfan99, Oct 9, 2013

Nikonfan99 wrote:

Yes and sometimes we get people that want to argue and dont use common sense and feel that they somehow are of a higher education and know better and question others on common sense and like to argue. Life must be exhausting when you need to be right all the time and want to bleed a topic to death and can’t take things for what they are.

It is actually very simple but you don’t get it because you want to argue with others. You know that Nikon is not even going to give you what you are asking for and will only give you the corporate line and quote you the warranty data.

You want warranty data? Stick to what you have quoted like a robot and move on. You want real world help? which actually I don’t think you even are asking for help. You don’t even have a D600 and are wasting people’s time. Some people want to clean a sensor and use products made by companies that know a lot more on the topic and that is what it comes to. Just like what we have given you is nothing, you have given nothing back. You quote the manual and we will take the common sense route. The professionals that you feel high and mighty over, have used these methods since the first DSLR cameras came out. Copper Hill Images has been doing this since 2002. They are a lot more qualified on the topic compared to you.

You are an exhausting person.

I am sure having a common sense discussion with you in real life must be a joy.

Me: Nice sky right?

You: What do you mean nice sky? How do you know it is nice? Do you have scientific data sheets to show me that this sky is clean and thus considered nice? It could be polluted!!!!

it's all done in a studio... We're all suckers.

Of course I don't know that this is true either cos I wasn't there to see it with my eyes. An impossible argument; relying on what you are told in places like universities..

You have to weigh the probabilities.

Even a Nikon cleaning kit sold by Nikon and telling the user what chemical to get to use the kit (stupid because they can't possibly know what long term damage it will do to the insides of the camera, can they)

What irked me so much with this circular argument was calling everyone's integrity into question. Those on this forum, who 'say' they clean their sensor... well you just can't believe them.

That's a general slur on all visitors and also regulars who have posted of DPR for, literally, years.

-- hide signature --

There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness.' :'!':

Alan Brown's gear list:Alan Brown's gear list
Nikon 1 J2 Nikon D610 Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow