ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Robert Markus
Junior MemberPosts: 48Gear list
Like?
P7800 viewfinder vs. Nikon V1
6 months ago

Hi,

I had the chance to have a look through a P7800. I really acknowledge that Nikon made a version with viewfinder, this way we can prolong the battery life and have an all-around quality lens in a compact camera. Unfortunately I am not really impressed by the P7800 viewfinder. It is small and has low resolution compared to the Nikon V1.

I wrote this opinion/observation, because I was undecided for a while which camera to buy, since P series have the creative flash remote system and the lens has a long range compared to the V1 s kit objective. Finally I went for the V1, and got the 30-110 as well, and I am very pleased.

In case you are preferably a viewfinder user, unfortunately I would not recommend the P7800. I think it could be the best compact if it would have the V1 viewfinder quality. I keep my fingers crossed for Nikon to improve this issue. Ore another hope that others posted to build a merged version of P7800 and Nikon V1.

All the best,

Robert

Robert Markus's gear list:Robert Markus's gear list
Snapster
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow