Obama makes an offer to negotiate but Bonehead refuses...

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Brian
Forum ProPosts: 10,710
Like?
Re: Obama makes an offer to negotiate but Bonehead refuses...
In reply to vadimraskin, 10 months ago

vadimraskin wrote:

Brian wrote:

vadimraskin wrote:

Brian wrote:

Looks like BO offered talks after the GOP opens the Government and agrees to SHORT-TERM debt ceiling increase. his offer even allows to set a mechanism for future debt extensions. What does Bonehead do? No guesses here: refuges again. He is now the even deeper sht than before. I hope everyone sees the GOP tactwhey your what they really are: pure extortion and hostage-taking. The hostage in this case is the whole country!

Just because BO opens his mouth does not mean he is willing to negotiate. What he is willing to offer only helps him.
--
Brian

How? And since when is America in Civil war? I thought we are supposed to be working together to improve the country, not score political victories.

civil war? don't know anything about a civil war. I do know a piece of law that was written by Democrats for Democrats, but affects all Americans.

I have dozens of friends who's health care cost are dramatically increasing next year. I only know a couple that have even looked into BO care.

How is this any better than the system we have? It isn't. It isn't a step in the right direction either. The right on the other hand has had their opportunities to fix this, but they haven't so they are just as bad.

-- hide signature --

Brian

My healthcare cost has actually decreased for the first time in 15 years. Not by much but it did. In the last ten years it went up some 50% even before ACA was even introduced. What are you talking about? the healthcare burden was killing businesses everywhere because medical costs dramatically increased. Why do you think Obama started this movement to begin with? Contrary to the claims of right nuts, the absolute majority of the un-insured people are living in the GOP controlled states (Texas is the worst one). These people are driving the cost up and up by a) going to ER for a simple procedures and not paying the bill, b) skipping routine preventive medical care because they can't afford a visit to the doctor and getting skier and sicker and finally costing the Government thousands of their care because they, again, can't afford the hospital bills and end up on the Emergency Medicaid, c)Hospitals had to raise prices to cover unpaid invoices.

The Law isn't perfect (no such thing will ever exist) but it tries to address the root of the problem by expanding the pool of the people covers by insurance and allowing insurance companies to level the cost of the healthcare versus income coming in.

You are one of the few whose did.  Mine went down last year only because I changed jobs.. It went up again for next year.

Contrary to what claims???  The right never claimed the poor didn't live in the red states.

As far as killing business go.....  Why have so many businesses changed their business model and went primarily with part time workers?  Because BO care would bankrupt them.  Those businesses that don't have that option have increased premium costs or decreased benefits.

I agree the poor need to be taken care of, but BO care hurts a lot more than it helps.

-- hide signature --

Brian

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow