Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Lee Jay
Forum ProPosts: 44,321Gear list
Like?
Re: Let me ask you a question, Edward.
In reply to edwardaneal, 11 months ago

edwardaneal wrote:

ljfinger wrote:

Let's say Romney won the last election, but the House and Senate remained as they are now.

How would you feel about the Senate refusing to fund the government or pay the national debt until Romney agreed to raise marginal tax rates and reduce deductions and exemptions for everyone above the median?

I probably wouldnt like it, But like I said the democrats started this - they used reconciliation the so called Nuclear Option to force Obamacare on the republicans

so tell me - if it was okay with you for the left to use the "nuclear Option" on the republicans why is it not okay for the right to use it right back when they have the chance.

The Democrats had the votes - both houses of Congress, a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate, and the White House.  You really can't see the difference between having the votes, and not having the votes?  How dishonest can you get?

-- hide signature --

Lee Jay
(see profile for equipment)

Lee Jay's gear list:Lee Jay's gear list
Canon ELPH 500 HS Canon PowerShot SX260 HS Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 20D Canon EOS 550D +23 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
mamaNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow