E-P5 and "shtter Shock"

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
John Dyke
Regular MemberPosts: 137
Like?
Re: E-P5 and "shtter Shock"
In reply to grendak, 10 months ago

Thank you Anders W, Sinon Cowell and Grendak, this is getting very interesting and I am learning a lot of new things which I would otherwise never have heard about.

The E-P5 is really a remarkable little camera. It is like buying a very beautiful, superb pedigree, expensive puppy....which turns out to be high strung and unpredictable but very, very talented. A puppy you really fall for and enjoy once you get to know it and it gets to know you..

I am getting some very pleasing photographs with it. As far as lenses go I have had no SERIOUS problems. I use the Pans. 20mm f1.7,the Olympus 45mm f1.8, the Pana 14 - 45' the Pana 13 - 35, Pana 70 -200' Pana 100 - 300 and the Sigma  60mm f 2.8

I have noticed no double image at all with the 13 - 35, 14 -45 and the 45 f 1.8, none what-so-ever. The longer lenses I have not had a chance to test

If Olympus can find a fix for the double image problem they will have a winner and that would be nice for everyone

Yes,I know the menu is absolutely awful but I have learned to live with it. I also have a GH3 which is a sublime camera but surprisingly heavy when you are 81.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow