I'd like a hypothetical NX30 to be...

Started 11 months ago | Polls thread
NewForce
Senior MemberPosts: 1,206
Like?
You should switch
In reply to tecnoworld, 11 months ago

With your many threads expressions about your unhappiness using Samsung NX camera system, sorry and no offence if I say, I'm strongly agree with zaurus and suggest you do a switch to other camera system.

It's sad for me to said so :-(, but think there's no meaning/point for you to continue to stay in a camera system that you're getting more and more frustrations, with Samsung did not make your wish camera. It will only driving you nuts if you choose to stay.

Even if Samsung going to deliver a camera like your wish, with the price tag like a Canon 70D or Nikon D7100, it will just make them switch to Canon and Nikon. Also, it's a no brainer to talk about any Oly or Pana "pro camera" (really?) with the high price tag near Canon 70D or Nikon D7100 region. Both camera makers has deviated highly from their original M43 format design philosophy, smaller and CHEAPER to implement. EM1 and GX7 by all mean was not cheap at all, especially given just the tiny and much inferior M43 sensor.

My point is, under the need to folk-out higher price and Pro brand recognition, most camera enthusiasts will eventually buy themself a Canon or Nikon DSLR camera, if they wanted a real PRO-level feel camera.

As I said it many times before, there is no miracle in Glass-Optics system (ok I've added the Glass word to be more specific), at least for the past 30 years I've saw it myself. Not even with Hasselblad, Leica, Canon or Nikon kind of caliber can do any miracle even if the price was not an issue.

-- hide signature --

Kenny

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow