Nikon FF lineup - what Nikon shooters really want?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Rexgig0
Senior MemberPosts: 1,654Gear list
Like?
Re: D4 sensor in a D800 body
In reply to anirbana, 10 months ago

I would like to see a D800 body wrapped around a D4 sensor, with a somewhat faster frame rate than the current D800. This would prompt me to spend money on a Nikon DSLR in 2014. I would like to own this action-shooting D800 variant, plus a D800E for landscapes and seascapes.

Yes, I will, probably, buy a D800E, anyway, but I am in less of a hurry to buy a 36MP landscape/seascape DSLR.

Secondly, a refresh of the Coolpix A would be nice, if it could be made a bit more "professional" in its operation, such as full capability with Speedlights and the SU800, so that the SB- or SU-unit in the flash shoe can command off-camera Speedlights, and/or the pop-up flash could act as a Commander. Oh, and the "Coolpix" label should not be applied to this pro-oriented camera.

-- hide signature --

I wear a badge and pistol, and, primarily with 7D cameras, with 10-22mm and 100mm Macro L lenses, shoot evidentiary images at night, which incorporates elements of portrait, macro, still life, landscape, architecture, PJ, and occasional action.

Rexgig0's gear list:Rexgig0's gear list
Nikon Coolpix A Canon EOS-1D Mark II N Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 40D Nikon D700 +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow