Started Sep 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
jpr2
Forum ProPosts: 13,798Gear list
Like?
re: before 60d, the flexi screen was reserved solely for Rebels
In reply to R2D2, Oct 8, 2013

R2D2 wrote:

jpr2 wrote:

...as I'm looking for possible improvements of AF speed and accuracy over my 7d, which is about month short of its fourth year in my service - needles to say I was very happy with its performance for dynamic action, sports and wildlife shooting (pretty prominent fraction of them being BIFs & IIFs). So the upgrade needs to be quite substantial to be noticeable indeed. My current position is to wait till the 7d Mk-II, unless there will be some overwhelming evidence of 70d's being a maverick marvel

7D2 looks to be right up your alley!

Here's to hoping,

R2

yep. so it seems, but... there is one big BUT - the fully articulated screen: right now in the prosumer EOS line we only see two such models 60d & 70d. Neither of the 1Dx nor 5Dx sport one, so the presence of it on 7d2 is a big, big question mark!!

Puzzling really given the vastly increased functionality :(. So... while looking forward to the 7d2, I'm pretty certain to skip such upgrade should they design it with a fixed LCD only,

jpr2

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow