After 3 weeks & thousands of shots: NEX-6 + Sony lenses are SUPERB!

Started Oct 6, 2013 | Discussions thread
nannyg
Regular MemberPosts: 471
Like?
Re: After 3 weeks & thousands of shots: NEX-6 + Sony lenses are SUPERB!
In reply to Mel Snyder, Oct 8, 2013

Mel,

Thanks for posting your pics and for standing up for them, and the camera system you enjoy. I don't understand the attitudes of others that want to pick apart your original statement. I never took it to mean that it was the best camera system out there, or the best lenses out there. Nor did I take it to mean that you thought your photos-on-the-fly were works of art. I took it to mean that it pleased you and performed "superbly" to your satisfaction given your preference for a compact system at a reasonable cost.

I'm just a newbie to the world of beyond-the-pocket cameras. But I have been reading the threads here at this forum almost religiously for the past several months hoping to learn something on those days when I can't actually get out to shoot. I am pretty modest about my photos, but there are some I have taken with my NEX 5n and 24z that make me almost want to melt with pleasure. Yea, you could say I am happy with my choice of system. Most importantly, it makes me want to get better. To me, that qualifies as "superb".

People who nitpick don't impress me.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow