Ed B
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,965
Like?
Re: Bought from Amazon
In reply to Absolutic, 11 months ago

Absolutic wrote:

Ed B wrote:

Absolutic wrote:

Well K&M Camera on amazon has 3 Black ones in stock. It is a New York store with excellent reviews (at least on amazon).

I just ordered one with Saturday Delivery. I had some amazon points so it ended up even less. Lets see if they come through

Hope that K&M order works out for you. Lots of stores pad their reviews and make sure they have plenty of good ones.

The package that ordered from K&M actually was delivered by and through Amazon. Apparently it was always at Amazon's custody. Amazon tried to explain it to me (I chatted with them) but I still don't understand how it works, because it was a part of amazon prime. I guess some sellers sell through amazon, others on their own?

In any case I got my XA1 on Saturday morning, the next day Saturday Delivery happened and it was $8.99, not $60+ I would have to pay at B&H for the same delivery service. Came brand new and I have been shooting with it happily.

Sounds like you did good.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow