I'd like a hypothetical NX30 to be...

Started Oct 6, 2013 | Polls thread
zaurus
Regular MemberPosts: 252
Like?
So you want to switch, but you are afraid to lose money [Re: You should simply switch]
In reply to tecnoworld, Oct 7, 2013

tecnoworld wrote:

Well, the reasons for staying with that you don't recognize as 'reasons' are of course related to the fact that...I already am in this system.

Btw, it's still a very nice system, one of the best ones (not including galaxy nx, perhaps...) and the only bodies clearly offering more features are the omd-em1 and gx7 (both with smaller senslr and more expensive lenses) and some dslr cameras, most notable the incoming pentax k3 that, size and weight apart, would be my ideal camera.

So you have no reason staying in the NX system besides being already in the system. And you want to switch to another brand, but you are afraid you'll lose money.

Got it. I suspect many other "traditional" photogs on this forum think the same. It's as if one is married to a brand/system. Personally, I never understood that. These are just tools/toys.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow