I'd like a hypothetical NX30 to be...

Started 10 months ago | Polls thread
tecnoworld
Senior MemberPosts: 4,117Gear list
Like?
Re: I'd like a hypothetical NX30 to be...
In reply to jonathanj, 10 months ago

You could actually be partially right. I remember that once I read about developing CPU by Intel. They said that, when a CPU gets on the market, Intel was already developing the third generation after that specific CPU (meaning that 2 other generations were already developed and ready to be manufactured).

I don't know how/if this applies also to cameras. I rather think this is true for sensors. For acamera as a whole I rather think that a company has to take decisione based on the competition and the customers needs. So perhaps, by seeing how much OMD-EM1 is successfull and praised by customers (just see how many posts here devoted to it) Samsung can still understand that they need to do something similar to it. The same applies to GX7, which has a great form factor and nice performance.

So if NX30 is due in - say - 6 to 12 months from now, Samsung can still make some adjustments to the original project to meed customers' needs.

Wishful thinking? Perhaps, but perhaps not Take this as a free marketing poll for Samsung

tecnoworld's gear list:tecnoworld's gear list
Samsung TL500 Samsung NX100 Samsung NX200 Samsung NX300 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow