I'd like a hypothetical NX30 to be...

Started Oct 6, 2013 | Polls thread
tecnoworld
Senior MemberPosts: 4,158Gear list
Like?
Re: I'd like a hypothetical NX30 to be...
In reply to NewForce, Oct 7, 2013

thx Kenny for your post. I know that there is no such thing as a perfect camera, like there is not a perfect car or not a perfect house.

But there could be something approaching perfection in a given time. For example, NX300 is almost perfect for me now (except for the famous buffer issue), but I feel it won't be anymore in few months, since I'll desire more and more a real (and good) EVF. I can live w/o it for most shots, but there are more and more situations in which I'd like to have the option to use it. The tiltable screen is great, but can't substitute 100% a good EVF. As already said, the EVF in NX20 is not the best, perhaps not even "average" for today's standards. Samsung needs to develop a new EVF on par or better than Olympus OMD-EM1, which is really good.

So I think there is nothing bad or wrong in trying to be listened by a big company, especially when the advice could actually improve the perception that customers have about the company itself.

There are still many features lacking in the NX lines and I (as many) are willing to stay with this system, given the investment in lenses. So it's legit to hope that incoming models will implement the missing features (instead of going some 'bad' routes, like getting rid of physical controls).

tecnoworld's gear list:tecnoworld's gear list
Samsung TL500 Samsung NX100 Samsung NX200 Samsung NX300 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow