Started Nov 15, 2000 | Discussions thread
surgeongirl
New MemberPosts: 9
Like?
Re: From year 2000?? LOL
In reply to toomanycanons, Oct 7, 2013

toomanycanons wrote:

Sactojim wrote:

Wow, I did not realize the archive went that far back.

Blame it on surgeongirl. Yes, a woman resurrected this thread.

I read something which made me restless, so needed the outlet and I utilized it when I got it. Thats what happen when you read a newage book , i got something more which caught my eye and through this door of eye entered the brain and then refused to leave.............

"Some species, such as some snails, practice sex change: adults start out male, then become female (See also sex reversal). In tropical clown fish, the dominant individual in a group becomes female while the other ones are male, and bluehead wrasses (Thalassoma bifasciatum) are the reverse. In the marine worm (Bonellia viridis), larvae become males if they make physical contact with a female, and females if they end up on the bare sea floor. This is triggered by the presence of a chemical produced by the females, bonellin. Some species, however, have no sex-determination system. Hermaphrodites include the common earthworm and certain species of snails. A few species of fish, reptiles, and insects reproduce by parthenogenesis and are female altogether. There are some reptiles, such as the boa constrictor and komodo dragon that can reproduce sexually and asexually, depending if a mate is available"(ref-Man is the extension of woman)God has created man in his own image but left some clues in animal kingdom, As intellectually superiors it is our duty to unveil it.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow