Breakable!

Started 11 months ago | User reviews thread
pocoloco
Regular MemberPosts: 473Gear list
Like?
Re: sad story, nice fotos
In reply to Ben O Connor, 11 months ago

Ben O Connor wrote:

Deeply sorry to read your story. Also right the same day, I noticed that TG-2 won one of the EISA 2013-2014 Award

http://www.eisa.eu/award/43/european-travel-camera-2013-2014.html

Hopefully the problem will solve by your local dealer, according to your guarantee.

Ben

Thanks. Hopefully it will be resolved. I wanted my money back, but no dice. Then I was hoping for a new one, but it looks now like they will try to fix it first. Not what I really wanted. I guess I'll have to wait.

But how can I ever trust the camera again if parts are just falling off? I don't think I can, because I know now this can happen any time, without getting really rough.

The awards are just about specs. Not real world usage. I bought it believing the specs, awards, etc.. That believe has now gone. But hey, Nikon just added a nice new tough camera offering, with interchangable lenses. Maybe I can sell my TG2 after repair and go for the Nikon.

pocoloco's gear list:pocoloco's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5 Sony RX100 Olympus Tough TG-2 Olympus E-M1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow