To which camera do most move to from XZ-1?

Started Oct 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
No Regrets
Contributing MemberPosts: 813Gear list
Like?
Re: To which camera do most move to from XZ-1?
In reply to OpticsEngineer, Oct 6, 2013

OpticsEngineer wrote:

"I'm wondering what people move up to after using the XZ-1 that will overcome some of the short comings of this great little camera."

I moved up to a Sony A65 for occasions when I could carry something bigger. For evening strolls, photos at dinner with the family on vacations, etc, I moved up to the XZ2.

Jon404 was the person who was most expert on using the XZ1 and he posted a lot on how to get the best out of the XZ1. Helped me a lot. But he also moved on to something better, with a larger sensor, but just this instant I do not recall what.

Hi OpticsEngineer,

Thank you for reminding me of Jon404...as he did have a lot of very helpful posts. I will have to go back and study all of his helpful hints. I know that there is a lot that I can learn from him and his experiences with the XZ-1.

Wow, the Sony a65 is a big camera. I think I might be more comfortable with the Pentax size that is mentioned below that Jon404 switched to. I'm just afraid that the added size may prove to be too cumbersome for me to have with me often enough.

Thank you for your reply!

No Regrets's gear list:No Regrets's gear list
Nikon Df Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | A
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow