D610 to be announced within 48 hours (as of 10/5)

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Shotcents
Senior MemberPosts: 3,452Gear list
Like?
Re: Friend just got one for $500
In reply to Petruska, 6 months ago

Petruska wrote:

Shotcents wrote:

toomanycanons wrote:

Shotcents wrote:

rubicon wrote:

Maybe by D640, I'll have my faith restored in Nikon?? Love my D700, works just as advertised, and no oil changes needed same weather sealing as D3, sorry I'll pass.

Now let the flames begin.

Rubicon:

Ker-SLAP! That's the sound of Nikon slapping D600 owners with a new version of the camera WITHOUT the oil problems.

Some of us got slapped almost as hard with the release of the SB910 flash, which fixed SB900 issues and left those owners upset and selling on Craigslist. My buddy picked up a D600 on Friday for 800 bucks and someone has another one on craigs (in NY) for 700 dollars.

I don't want one for free. (Okay, MAYBE for free!

Robert

Oh, your buddy did, huh? Sorry, I don't believe it. No offense.

Not offended, just check the Craigslist Philly listings. The D600 is still listed for 700.00 and you can at least believe half of what I'm saying.

The D600 will sell cheap now.

Robert

with the kit lens off Craigslist in notheast PA, the previous owners wanted more of a P&S, the D600 wasn't for them....his gain.

And there was another D600 on Craigs this morning that claimed it had a "repaired shutter and no oil issue." He was asking 750.00. The listing is gone. Probably sold it fast.

I'd take a good D700 over the D600.

Robert

Shotcents's gear list:Shotcents's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Nikon D800 Nikon D5200 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow