D610 to be announced within 48 hours (as of 10/5)

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
rubicon
Senior MemberPosts: 1,630Gear list
Like?
Re: D610 to be announced within 48 hours (as of 10/5)
In reply to TOF guy, 11 months ago

TOF guy wrote:

According to nikonrumors:

http://nikonrumors.com/

• Slightly higher fps 6 vs. 5.5
  • D800-grade weather sealing

As far as NR knows

-- hide signature --

Thierry - posted as regular forum member

Maybe that "flushing" sound you hear coming from Melville, NY. is the value of your D600s going down the toilet! sorry for you, its a darn shame you folks were left to suffer.

When I first heard of the D600, I wanted it to replace my D700, from day to day service and move it to my zoo camera and retire my D200 to just occasional use. When I first read of D600s being tested I was more thrilled it was just what I wanted to make the transition to all FX, then owners reports came in and in and in! and it appeared Nikon just turned a deaf ear to the mounting problems, first I said "I'll wait awhile longer" it got worse, nothing out of Nikon, but "mumbo jumbo" and I just decided to forget it all together, so! now, I'm looking for a nice D300, to take the duty of my zoo photo work, and I've turned my back on any new Nikon camera, I have been looking at the Canon SL1, for a light weight day to day kit.

Just a shame guys, I always felt Nikon stood for the best in quality, in photographic equipment, I hope all you D600 users find a way to redeem your purchase value.

Rubicon:

rubicon's gear list:rubicon's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon D2X Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Nikon AF DX Fisheye-Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow