SUV Runs Over Biker, helmet cam to the rescue?

Started Oct 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: SUV Runs Over Biker, helmet cam to the rescue?
In reply to Private Custard, Oct 6, 2013

Private Custard wrote:

stevo23 wrote:

I don't think that's in the spirit of this forum. I'm trying to relate the facts without judgement. What did the biker do that deserved getting crushed by an SUV? That was a very deliberate act on the part of the driver - whether justified or not.

Well, let's see. He chose to ride with a very large group of people, most of which were illegal (lack of plates on a lot of them). Thanks to the internet, many people have managed to re-upload certain deleted videos, that show the group terrorising the general public by riding on the wrong side of the road, on sidewalks, and pretty much every motoring offence you can name. They tried to shut down a highway, and responded violently when someone disagreed.

They attacked a vehicle that contained a family, including a young child.

The guy that was driven over had ample time to disassociate himself from this group, but he didn't. That means he's either

a) a f*****g idiot

or b) a scumbag.

A little reading up on this guy shows that it's both (convictions for motoring offences, drugs, firearms etc...!)

The situation was engineered by the bikers, and they were too stupid to realise that playing chicken with a protective husband/father in a 2.5 tonne Range Rover was a bad idea.

No sympathy from me.....and I'm a biker too.

That puts it rather bluntly, but fairly.

-- hide signature --

Amateur photographer. Enjoy.....believe in yourself..

Bajerunner's gear list:Bajerunner's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow