SUV Runs Over Biker, helmet cam to the rescue?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
lancespring
Senior MemberPosts: 2,339Gear list
Like?
Why haven't the Mods shut this thread down??
In reply to stevo23, 10 months ago

I find these efforts by you to place blame and vilify this father and husband that was minding his own business traveling with his family, are absolutely appalling and disgusting.

These comments make me want to puke.

This man did not panic, as you so falsely claim. These bikers absolutely terrorized him and his family. They brought about the circumstances that caused this incident to take place. The blame rests totally on their shoulders for what then followed.

The mere fact that this man and his family is Asian could very well indicate this was a racially motivated attack. Biker groups are extremely notorious for including racists among them.

But why have the Mods allowed this pointless and senseless thread to continue? I just don't understand that. The entire discussion in this thread has absolutely NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the hobby of photography, and clearly does not belong on this website.

lancespring's gear list:lancespring's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Nikon D600 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow