SUV Runs Over Biker, helmet cam to the rescue?

Started Oct 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
DuaneV
Senior MemberPosts: 1,152
Like?
Re: SUV Runs Over Biker, helmet cam to the rescue?
In reply to stevo23, Oct 5, 2013

As a biker of 30 years, Im in 100% disagreement with you.

Theyre gang riding.  Riding as a mob.  Committing hundreds, if not thousands, of moving violations at least.  Who knows what happens BEFORE the video starts, but Im betting the driver of the SUV was scared for their safety.  Bikes swarming their vehicle with no regard for them.  Pulling right up next to them and ultimately having that one pull directly in front of him and forced him to stop.  Who knows what else was going on when the SUV decided to take off and plow over the bikes in the way.  I would have done the exact same thing had I been in my Jeep and had an incident like that happen.  I would have been on the phone with 911 at the same time explain what was going on, what I did, etc., but those bikers, in my opinion, got exactly what they deserved.  And every single one of them that can be identified as committing a crime should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  Again, coming from a biker myself.  Those guys are what gives us ALL a bad name.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow