SUV Runs Over Biker, helmet cam to the rescue?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Mako2011
Forum ProPosts: 14,953
Like?
not really
In reply to stevo23, 9 months ago

stevo23 wrote:

I'm trying to have an objective discussion and see if people can get to the facts with a level head.

I don't "take a side" here,

Not really.....you just took a side:

The crushed biker didn't deserve to be run over just because he was riding stupid.

That's taking sides as the video does indeed indicate he was provoking the incident (watch close and from the begining). His criminianl record for past driving offenses seem to corroborate that to some degree. The biker run over (Edwin Mieses) has a six-page criminal record that began at age 12 with a negligent driving charge and includes jail time for drugs, guns, resisting arrest and other convictions, according to court records. Mieses has a pending case out of Lawrence District Court for driving suspended and subsequent offense. Mieses also has 15 guilty findings for criminal offenses including distribution of cocaine, possession of a firearm without a permit, knowingly receiving stolen property, resisting arrest and several motor vehicle violations, court records show.

Seems he finaly did get what he deserved and perhaps a good thing he's now of the street.

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow