SUV Runs Over Biker, helmet cam to the rescue?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
stevo23
Senior MemberPosts: 3,612Gear list
Like?
Re: SUV Runs Over Biker, helmet cam to the rescue?
In reply to Cope, 11 months ago

Cope wrote:

stevo23 wrote:

Cope wrote:

stevo23 wrote:

By the way - I think there's blame on both sides here. The biker that got his wheel tapped by the SUV was being careless. But the SUV guy had no call to plow over a guy. And then there's the beating - that wasn't cool. Bad scene all the way around that gives us sedate riders a bad name.

Guess you didn't watch all of the footage. The biker got what he deserved.

-- hide signature --

Never ask a man where he's from. If he is from Texas, he'll tell you. Otherwise, don't embarrass him.

I don't think that's in the spirit of this forum. I'm trying to relate the facts without judgement. What did the biker do that deserved getting crushed by an SUV? That was a very deliberate act on the part of the driver - whether justified or not.

Either you failed to watch the whole video, or it has been taken down. In either case, Private Custard has filled you in nicely. I came upon a similar event in Houston a few years ago just after the lead biker hugged a tree at 30-40 mph. I respect bikers who respect me.

I watched the whole thing long before you knew it had happened.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow