Sony mirrorless FullFrame!?!?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
masticina
Forum MemberPosts: 87Gear list
Like?
Re: Sony mirrorless FullFrame!?!?
In reply to BonoBox, 9 months ago

I don't see how that would work. The e-mount was designed for crop sensors and crop sensor lenses. There is little ability to get full frame out of that.

Second ever seen a full frame lens, I got a tamron 28-75mm f2.8 and.. I like that lens but its not a very small mobile lens. Primes are smaller...

And if one has to go full frame lens the body better offers allot of grip aka, a SLR body style. Full frame also means I want quick access to functions so please buttons.

So it would need a new mount, bigger  and heavier lenses, a bigger body with more grip. Of course a full frame sensor.. ya know why not just buy an A99?

So I don't see it happen. It makes no sense at all, MFT still wins when it comes to size, performance, quality in a great combination. Yes the sensors are not as good as APS-C sized sensors I get it but they are very easy to take places, don't weight much, have great image quality for what they have and more.

Nex, nex is nice to but one should never expect wonders. Nex is small yes, until you put that 18-55 or 18-200 on it.

masticina's gear list:masticina's gear list
Sony SLT-A65 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Tamron AF 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow