SUV Runs Over Biker, helmet cam to the rescue?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Rexgig0
Senior MemberPosts: 1,711Gear list
Like?
Re: happened to me
In reply to zkz5, 11 months ago

I know what it is like to experience a biker swerving into my lane from my right, and slow his speed, so that his fellow bikers could take a curve at high speed, while disregarding the lane makers. I had to brake to avoid a collision, and am grateful there was not another driver behind me, to crash into the rear of my car.

I will not speculate how NY laws will handle this, but had this occurred in my area, the law would not likely be very sympathetic to the bikers, even the one who found himself underneath the SUV, based upon the video footage. I do not see how the GoPro footage benefits the bikers, much less "rescues" them.

-- hide signature --

I wear a badge and pistol, and, primarily with 7D cameras, with 10-22mm and 100mm Macro L lenses, shoot evidentiary images at night, which incorporates elements of portrait, macro, still life, landscape, architecture, PJ, and occasional action.

Rexgig0's gear list:Rexgig0's gear list
Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED +25 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow