SUV Runs Over Biker, helmet cam to the rescue?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Cope
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,319Gear list
Like?
Re: SUV Runs Over Biker, helmet cam to the rescue?
In reply to stevo23, 11 months ago

stevo23 wrote:

Cope wrote:

stevo23 wrote:

By the way - I think there's blame on both sides here. The biker that got his wheel tapped by the SUV was being careless. But the SUV guy had no call to plow over a guy. And then there's the beating - that wasn't cool. Bad scene all the way around that gives us sedate riders a bad name.

Guess you didn't watch all of the footage. The biker got what he deserved.

-- hide signature --

Never ask a man where he's from. If he is from Texas, he'll tell you. Otherwise, don't embarrass him.

I don't think that's in the spirit of this forum. I'm trying to relate the facts without judgement. What did the biker do that deserved getting crushed by an SUV? That was a very deliberate act on the part of the driver - whether justified or not.

Either you failed to watch the whole video, or it has been taken down.  In either case, Private Custard has filled you in nicely.  I came upon a similar event in Houston a few years ago just after the lead biker hugged a tree at 30-40 mph.  I respect bikers who respect me.

-- hide signature --

Never ask a man where he's from. If he is from Texas, he'll tell you. Otherwise, don't embarrass him.

Cope's gear list:Cope's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Tokina AT-X Pro 12-24mm f/4 (IF) DX +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow