XZ-1 Autumn Evening

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Aaron Sur
Contributing MemberPosts: 901
Like?
Re: XZ-1 Autumn Evening
In reply to PON307G, 10 months ago

Gday Larry

Mate I did not have much use for computers until a professional photographer friend came to see me approximately 15 years ago with a coolpix 990 and I laughed at him till my sides hurt.It was a steep learning curve but ever since I have worked with windows computers and now a bit of Linux ubuntu and build my own PCs.For some reason never went with Macs they were very expensive here in Australia and I used to run a printing software called Qimage that only came for windows.

Raw Therapee is a comprehensive free Raw editor, it can be buggy but the latest version seems to work ok.I have a soft spot for Snapseed it was made by some of of the most talented guys in the photo software business called NIK software but got snapped up by Google. the desktop version was $20 but is discontinued apparently available through google + now . I think an Ipad version is still out there.Make sure your screen is calibrated by some method especially if you want to print and have plenty of Ram although the 10MB or so Raw files from the XZ-1 arent to hard to for most hardware to handle.Olyviewer is not too bad either.

Aaron

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow