Senior MemberPosts: 2,448Gear list
Like?
But it does reinforce the fact that the problem still exist
In reply to Peter Damroth, Oct 4, 2013

Peter Damroth wrote:

kiirokurisu wrote:

Peter Damroth wrote:

kiirokurisu wrote:

Otherwise we might have to add a new post type alongside the poll, question, review etc: pointless whine.

No whining, just looking for ideas from this group on how they are dealing with this real problem.

-- hide signature --

Peter Damroth Photography

I'm sorry if I sounded harsh. I don't doubt you have a problem, and I would be very annoyed had it happened to me. What I'm saying is that your thread doesn't add anything new to this issue, and the ideas you seek already exist in other threads. There are only a couple of options, and they have all been covered ad nauseam.

Point taken.

-- hide signature --

Peter Damroth Photography

I agree that it adds nothing new and I agree that it has been dealt with in other threads. But it does reinforce the fact that this is still an issue, and re-occuring so frequently is a minor, but new piece of info for me.

No one has to reply if they'd prefer to see the thread die. I think it should stay in the face of Nikon until they resolve it, and you can bet that someone, somewhere connected to Nikon sees these threads.

When the D610 arrives they should put a trash bin inside every Nikon service centre and allow you to walk in, toss in the D600, and someone hand you a new 610 along with a written apology.     They would need a few drop off centres for fellows not near a service centre of course 

T O Shooter's gear list:T O Shooter's gear list
Canon PowerShot G5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow