Coolpix P7800 loses a dial...

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Nukunukoo
Regular MemberPosts: 353Gear list
Like?
Re: ShortOnSense, is now on my ignore list.
In reply to tron555, 6 months ago

tron555 wrote:

Nukunukoo wrote:

And here's one horribly bad picture base on your standards: (1) So many blurred parts! (2) It's all so brownish, where are the vibrant, strong, contrasty rainbow colors? (3) the subject is hideously out of place!

And no, I don't do galleries. That does not prove anything. And can you guess what camera I used?

Galleries DO prove things, don't all professional photographers/artists have galleries? Of course they do, to show their skills. That was a ridiculous and untrue statement that makes no sense.

This picture could have been taken by just about anyone with just about any camera with a fast lens, so, what is your point? Nothing special about it.

You did this kind of critique before. In fact, with even worse adjectives... remember the stormy landscape shot with the X20 (photo below)? *snip* You called it the most horrible, muddiest, lifeless photo ever. *snip*

I guess guys like you like to boast on equipment much. And me? I enjoy sharing the results.

I still feel the same about the photo below now as I did then. Nothing special about it, glad YOU like it so much. I can see now why you do not wish to display a gallery, probably a good decision on your part

-- hide signature --

Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional!

LOL! I rest my case...

Nukunukoo's gear list:Nukunukoo's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Nikon D300S Nikon D600 Nikon D7100 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow