SUV Runs Over Biker, helmet cam to the rescue?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Mark B.
Forum ProPosts: 14,646
Like?
Re: SUV Runs Over Biker, helmet cam to the rescue?
In reply to stevo23, 10 months ago

stevo23 wrote:

Mark B. wrote:

stevo23 wrote:

Very recently, a motorcycle rider caught some action that led to very unfortunate consequences. You can see it all here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INfElroIKO0

CNN etc. are saying that the footage is helping them sort out what happened. They're glad to have the footage.

Back to our discussion about legality and cameras:

I've seen too many cases where a cop pulls a guy over for something silly like leaving his visor up and cuffs him for not turning off his helmet cam. But when they need our help, they're glad to use our footage!

(Guess you can't tell I have an issue with cops lately.)

By the way - I think there's blame on both sides here. The biker that got his wheel tapped by the SUV was being careless. But the SUV guy had no call to plow over a guy. And then there's the beating - that wasn't cool. Bad scene all the way around that gives us sedate riders a bad name.

Apparently several bikers were in the process of slashing his tires when he took off. I'm not sure I'd

Where did you read that? I've been trying to get more info on it.

Mostly news sources on TV & radio; it's been non-stop over the last couple days.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow