Terada: Olympus could go Full Frame !

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
MatsP
Contributing MemberPosts: 864Gear list
Like?
Re: Terada: Olympus could go Full Frame !
In reply to Ulric, 9 months ago

Bluephotons wrote:

stevo23 wrote:

Bluephotons wrote:

http://www.43rumors.com/more-terada-interviews-no-silver-e-m1-coming-we-do-not-exclude-a-full-frame-future/

Is Sony offering their FF sensor? Will Olympus take it and come up with a mirrorles FF?

-- hide signature --

Bluephotons
Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now. Bob Dylan

You're taking an exclusive negative and turning it into a positive hope. I think that's kind of spinning his statement a little too much in the wrong direction.

No, I'm just speculating, which is what most of the posters here do nost of the times.

-- hide signature --

Bluephotons
Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now. Bob Dylan

It's all in how you spin it and present it. I have no idea what you intend, only what you wrote. By the truth of what you're referring to, Ferarri could start making women's panties.

Or put a Ferrari mark on Chinese women's panties. I wouldn't be surprised if they already do.

This is what might happen. If the FF NEX get Olympus IBIS as rumoured it's already partly Olympus. A version with Oly logo on it (and a hump!) could attract Oly fans and make it sell a little more. With adaptors for OM and FT lenses of course. And Oly versions of Oly constructed lenses for Sony. Just speculating of course. But with Hasselblad branded NEX7, why not Olympus branded NEX FF. Not that ugly I hope.

MatsP's gear list:MatsP's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Canon Pixma MG8150 DxO Optics Pro Standard +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow