Started Oct 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Trevor Carpenter
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,475
Like?
I think m4/3s is the future
Oct 4, 2013

I’m very impressed by what I am seeing from the E-M1. The GX7 seems an excellent camera although I have personal reservations and the supporting range is very good with the two manufacturers complementing each other really well. I’m currently a Panny user and my dream would be an E-M1. Not many Canon owners dreaming of Nikon. The E-M1 is a bit out of sight for me at the moment but I am about to update from my G5 to a G6 and with the confidence that as I want to grow/expand the range gives me so many options. I only hope the Gs and some of the lower Olys don’t get overlooked in the race for perfection.

Apart from continuing expansion of the range and everybody’s ideal lens the one think that I do feel is needed to maintain the momentum is some marketing to back this all up. My local London Cameras has a window dedicated to NEXs. IF Oly and Panny could come together and produce some m4/3s marketing so that people were aware of the fantastic range available compared to the NEXs, they might even be able to get Joe public to understand what they are offering.

PS keeping the brands in the same forum will be a big help as well

Trevor

-- hide signature --
Samsung Galaxy Note II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow