dennis tennis
Senior MemberPosts: 2,247
Like?
Re: Oh wWell, the LCD has 920k dots
In reply to Absolutic, Oct 4, 2013

Absolutic wrote:

CAcreeks wrote:

Absolutic wrote:

since B&H seems to have them in stock (blue ones at least) I pulled the trigger on one. Not happy about the lack of viewfinder but the reviews are all seem to be positive so far, so I want to check it out myself.

Will Fuji ever issue an electronic viewfinder? I don't care, maybe you do.

Although touch enabled, the EPL5 LCDhas only 480K pixels and is widescreen so the image resolution is much lower.

Comparing, the X-A1 seems a better camera with fewer flaws. My biggest complaint is the lack of in-camera panorama stitching.

I generally need viewfinder because I live in California and it is super sunny most of the time and it is so bright it is usually impossible to see anything on any display (be it a camera, a cell phone, etc). However, I am quite intrigued by X-A1 first reviews, seemingly unreal Jpeg rendering, and regular non-Xtrans sensor.

I brought my Canon EOS M to So Cal in July to watch FIVB and a bit of HB surfing.  To my surprise, I was able to use the rear LCD without much difficulties.

Adorama has the black version.  Guess who just got one ')

I do like how my XPro1 and X100s handle color but my S5Pro did not have XTrans and it still love how it handles color so ...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow