pako
Senior MemberPosts: 1,578Gear list
Like?
Re: Is the NEX-5T the last NEX camera?
In reply to parallaxproblem, Oct 3, 2013

parallaxproblem wrote:

blue_skies wrote:

Nex cameras are announced annually.

There are four camera models in the line-up currently: 3, 5, 6 and 7. The rumor is for a fifth, FF, model (9).

Sony seems to have gone into a two year cycle for the 6 and 7 cameras, which is fine for me.

Axxxx/ILCExxxx cameras share the E-mount, but use a DLSR style body. Think of them as additional models. The rumors mention 3, 5 and 7.

The rumors also mention two A-style FF models, and a hybrid A/E mount capable model. But these are just rumors for now - they are targeting continuation for the Axx SLT camera line.

But to your question, there will be many more Nex cameras announced in the coming years...

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
Henry

Thanks for your response

Do you have any 'priviliged information' that confirms there will be future NEX bodies or is this speculation? I'm not being sarcasitc, I would genuinely like to know if somebody knows for a fact that there will be future NEX bodies?

Interesting...

Do you have Any 'privileged information' that confirms there won't be future NEX bodies or this is speculation?

Of curse, SAR (and you) are just speculating...

-- hide signature --

Pako Dominguez
-----------------------
www.phototeka.net

pako's gear list:pako's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony Alpha 7R Sony DT 16-105mm F3.5-5.6 Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow