Camera IQ testing

Started Oct 1, 2013 | Questions thread
yabokkie
Regular MemberPosts: 483
Like?
Re: Camera IQ testing
In reply to Simon Joinson, Oct 3, 2013

If you think DXO gives you a more accurate view of a camera's capabilities, then use DXO to make your decision.

I'm not advertising DxO or anyone. in the contrary I think many are overly influenced by DxO and some other sites without understanding them (may be including me). one of the reasons I want to understand DPReview's tests.

That's the beauty of having choices. No one is forcing you to read our reviews or agree with our decisions on test parameters.

I understand what you say as you agree with me technically. I understand that often the biggest cost to correct any error is "face" and I did provide an idea to save your face when I pointed out the flaws to R Butler (adding a 16:9 frame, which will replace 3:2 as the dominating format sooner or later), and I may give more reasons if you need to make a proposal to correct the flaws.

I don't want to see anyone lose face so please detete the post as soon as you read it.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow