ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Rod McD
Senior MemberPosts: 2,308Gear list
Like?
Forum Navigation Suggestion
11 months ago

Hi DPR,

This is (I think) a simple suggestion.  My apologies of it's been considered before......

When we enter a Forum, we are taken to the top of the Forum page.  That's fine.  We then select a thread from the title and read the posts.  I typically work down the thread titles.   Each time we leave a thread and return to the Forum page, the system takes us back to the top of the Forum page.  So, each time, we then have to scroll down from the top to the next thread title of interest and open that.  If you're a regular reader, this makes for a lot of scrolling down between threads.

Would it be possible, when we leave a thread, for the system to take us out to the point in the forum page where the thread title sits for the thread we've just been in.  Then we'd only have to scroll down from that point to the next thread of interest instead of all the way down from the top every time.  There's no need to to be taken back to the top - we've been there before and could scroll back up when we need to......

I hope that makes sense.  For your consideration.

Regards, Rod

Rod McD's gear list:Rod McD's gear list
Canon PowerShot G12 Canon PowerShot G1 X Pentax K-5 Fujifilm X-T1 Voigtlander 90mm F3.5 APO-Lanthar SL II +6 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow