upgrading from a R1900, not sure whats best for my needs....

Started Oct 1, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Acrylicdragon
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
upgrading from a R1900, not sure whats best for my needs....
Oct 1, 2013

Hello!
I am looking to upgrade from my R1900. Its been quite the little trooper over the past 6 yrs of use, but its just about time to upgrade. It doesn't grab paper like it used to even with wheel cleanings, and 2 of the heads are partially clogged despite head cleanings and manual cleanings. It still handles my needs, but its time to start looking into a new one.
I am a full time artist who prints full color on both canvas and paper, and during a high show season (like Im doing now) I can run 100 prints a week, but its only that high for about 4-6 weeks out of the year, most of the time its 25-100 a month. I also would like something with a pigment ink CIS/waist ink set up because of how much ink I use and I prefer Epson. I have been looking at the R2000, R3000, and R2880. Im just about sold on the R3000. I love that the carts are stationary, as skipping is a small issue that I have with the R1900 due to the CIS tubes loosening and catching the cart holder. I have been using Cavepaint inks in a CIS, and have been VERY happy with how they look. I am *toying* with the thought of the 3880, but I just don't print 17 inches. 13 is perfect for my needs....
Advice, ideas, or being pointed in the right direction would be most helpful!
Thank you!

Carladragonladyart.com

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow