Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
T O Shooter
Senior MemberPosts: 1,294Gear list
Like?
Re: How can I keep my D-600 when...
In reply to Peter Damroth, 9 months ago

Peter Damroth wrote:

kiirokurisu wrote:

Otherwise we might have to add a new post type alongside the poll, question, review etc: pointless whine.

No whining, just looking for ideas from this group on how they are dealing with this real problem.

-- hide signature --

Peter Damroth Photography

Everyone that bought a D600 should have gotten a "Mr Lube" free body.  Not too much to expect.

The Japanese ( Samurai ) used to have great honor, even taking it to Seppuku levels, and honor is an important part of the Japanese culture. Apparently the people at Nikon don't follow this train of thought  ( honor not Seppuku )

I have had numerous Nikon DSLRs and have never require a wet cleaning. And I'm certainly not all that particular about where I change lenses. A bulb type blower has always been enough and infrequently at that. Anybody less than an idiot would not suggest that it is acceptable to have to start wet cleaning sensors routinely on new bodies because of manufacturer's defects.  Idiots R Us

T O Shooter's gear list:T O Shooter's gear list
Canon PowerShot G5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow