My New 1DX Has Black Spots.

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
slarti bartfast
Regular MemberPosts: 328
Like?
Re: My New 1DX Has Black Spots.
In reply to XeroJay, 6 months ago

Hi XeroJay

I read all the entries in the other post which you started and dont know what to offer as any help. It's funny how their estimates and breakdown of all the parts is meant to make your request seem 'unreasonable' in the light of what "they" have to incur when in fact all those expences they quote have in fact already been paid by you to get you more 'dust proof' than the cheaper canons. Where's the: "You get what you pay for"???
Over here in australia i've been told different things from two seperate service centres. It maybe that it is only because my cam is 2 days old and full of gunk that i'm getting a more honest response. They are finding it hard to explain how a cam supplied by them at the end of sept 2013 to a store in melboure is not new stock with the fix built in. I had to order my cam and wait 2 weeks so, its not like i bought one that had been sitting on a shelf since whoever knows how long.

I went over to nikon and came back to canon because of the af so, i'm sure canon know their strengths and what it can get away with (sadly).

Do you think if you had a higher CPS status it may have got you a better outcome? I don't have any so, i'm just asking.

slarti

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow