How can I keep my D-600 when...

Started Sep 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
happypoppeye
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,790Gear list
Like?
Re: How can I keep my D-600 when...
In reply to Peter Damroth, Oct 1, 2013

Peter Damroth wrote:

I had lot's of spots on the sensor, then got the camera r+r by Nikon. Less than 100 shots later I have MORE spots....a lot of them. I was working in the studio using the camera for a catalog and now I have spots on the products and around the products. This is wrong to sell a camera that is clearly defective.

AND spots are not always in a sky etc. Spots on products are sometimes very difficult to remove.

Oh, yes I was working at f11.....because the job called for that.  Very Disappointed....

-- hide signature --

Peter Damroth Photography

Well, when you play with things like that, this is what happens. NIkon has had this "spot" issue on various models for some time now and it is a known issue on the D600 yet you still bought one and sent it in for R&R instead of returning it. Can you still return it? What else are you going to do? If you can't return it what else are you going to do? Sell it knwoing "this is wrong to sell a camera that is clearly defective".

...and what are you going to do if you get rid of it. Buy another Nikon? I wouldn't.

happypoppeye's gear list:happypoppeye's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow